Product Code : 89
Brand Name : Dubond
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Repair to damaged reinforced concrete elements like slabs, beams, columns, walls, etc. where access is restricted and compaction is not possible. For jacketing of RCC columns to increase load taking capacity.
Flowable Mortar For Repairs To Damaged Reinforced Concrete Members. Micro Concrete Flowable Mortar is supplied as a ready to use dry powder which requires only addition of clean water at site to produce a free flowing non shrink repair micro concrete. This is a cementitious material, with additives, which impart controlled expansions characteristics in the plastic state while minimizing water demand. This is specially designed for repairs to damaged reinforced concrete elements, particularly where areas is restricted and where vibration of the placed material is difficult or impossible.
Minimum Order Quantity
Area of Application:
- Repair to damaged reinforced concrete elements like slabs, beams, columns, wall, etc.where access is restricted and compaction is not possible.
- For jacketing of RCC columns to increase load taking capacity.
Features & Benefits:
- Can be pumped or poured into restricted locations.
- Flowable mortar hence does not require compaction.
- Develop high initial and ultimate final strengths.
- Offers excellent resistance to moisture ingress.
- Makes repaired sections highly durable.
- Can be applied at 100mm thickness at one stroke.
- Contains no chloride admixture.
- Rapid strength gain to facilitate early reinstatement.
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state.
- Payment Terms
- Packaging Details
- 25Kg Bag
- Main Domestic Market
- All India