Exterior Tile Adhesive
Product Code : 008
Brand Name : Dubond
- Adhesive Type
- solvent adhesive
- Prepare Pinnacle in a clean container, first of all pouring in a quantity of water equal to approximately . of that which will be required. Gradually add Pinnacle to the water in the container, mixing the paste from the bottom upwards with a low-rev ( 400 RPM /min.) helicoidal agitator. Then add more water until the desired consistency is obtained,the mixture must be homogeneous and without any lumps. For best results and to mix larger quantities of adhesive, a stirring device with vertical blades and slow rotation is recommended. Always use appropriate size of trowell with respect to the tile size and the density of the tile.
Spread the adhesive over a surface area which will allow for laying of the surface materials within the indicated open time and check for suitability of the adhesive at regular intervals, the open time may vary considerably during the same operation, depending on various factors such as exposure to sunlight, air currents, absorbency of the substrate, temperature and relative humidity of the atmosphere.
Press down each tile to allow for complete, uniform contact with the adhesive. In the case of laying in environments subject to heavy traffic or in outdoor locations, the double-spread technique must be used, to ensure 100% coverage of the rear of the tiles.
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 1050 INR
- Payment Terms
- Supply Ability
- As per customers requirement Per Day
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- 20Kg Bag
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008
With the aid of adept professionals, we offer an optimal quality Exterior Tile Adhesive. It is ideal for fixing ceramic and porcelain tiles externally. This adhesive is processed under the stern guidance of our professionals using topnotch quality chemicals. As per the varied requirements of our clients, we offer this Exterior Tile Adhesive in various moisture-free packaging options at negotiable prices.
- Contains very fine mineral aggregates
- Higher purity and better toughness
- Compatible with all types of plaster or concrete surfaces